2020 Congress

You are here :



Dear Delegate

In the light of the State President’s message on Sunday 15 March with regards to limitations on gatherings,  and the uncertainties surrounding the COVID-19 crisis, the RuVASA scientific committee consulted with stakeholders, members and the BOD to decide on a way forward with regards to the RuVASA 2020 congress.

Ruvasa has decided to postpone the congress from the scheduled dates of 18-20 May 2020 to a later date in 2020.  Stringent measures of prevention and control will be put in place at the event when held.

Once new dates have been solidified, we will send out an email notification. In the meantime, stay tuned to this website for periodic updates.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, but we’re sure you understand the need to respect the health and safety of the stakeholders involved.

We would like to reassure you that if you register, you will be able to opt to receive a full refund if the congress is cancelled or postponed further, due to restrictions associated with Covid-19.  We urge you not to make any non-refundable travel or accommodation arrangements until government restrictions have been lifted and that you have suitable travel insurance in place, should the situation/government advice suddenly change.

If there are any logistical issues for which you require assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact Madaleen at Vetlink (conferences@vetlink.co.za)

We look forward to welcoming you at the RuVASA 2020 Congress, albeit at a later date.


Dr. Alf Lategan

Chairman RuVASA

For more info, visit the registration webiste